If you are searching for legal representation regarding a real estate transaction or dispute, choosing the best attorney for your situation can feel overwhelming. At Schern Richardson Finter Decker our team works to simplify this process by providing straightforward, effective, and personalized legal advocacy. We know that our clients are the most important part of our practice and that is why when you work with our firm, you are never just a number.
Consider these three reasons why our Phoenix real estate attorneys are the right choice for all of your real estate needs:
- Award-winning attorneys: Our firm is highly rated both by our clients and throughout the legal community. Our team is composed of award-winning attorneys who will not hesitate to go the extra mile to help secure a favorable outcome for our clients. For our commitment to excellence, outstanding professionalism, and dedication to our clients, our attorneys have been honored by prestigious organizations including Super Lawyers® and Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Aggressive negotiators: We know that any real estate transaction can be a complex and potentially costly experience. This is why our team strives to solve our client’s real estate issues outside of the courtroom. We also understand that for others, litigation may be the best course of action and when a strong courtroom presence is needed, our team can aggressively fight for you. All of our attorneys are skilled negotiators and can assist our clients in disputes both in and out of the courtroom.
- Uniquely qualified to handle real estate law: Attorney Finter actively maintains a real estate license and has an in-depth knowledge of every aspect of the real estate process. Every effort is made to provide only the highest quality legal advocacy and our firm has a record of proven success representing clientele from individuals to Fortune 500 companies.
Several areas we can provide high quality legal advocacy include:
- Land use: Owning a piece of land often comes with limitations on what an owner is able to do with it. Our firm can help you navigate the complex regulations associated with building or expanding on your property.
- Zoning and entitlement: Zoning restrictions can also hinder plans an owner has for their property. Securing an entitlement early on can help in avoiding issues and project setbacks.
- Commission disputes: Real estate agents can earn a hefty commission on housing sales. When a dispute in earned commission arises, seeking the guidance of an attorney can be the best option.
- Eminent domain: In the United States, the government can seize private property for public use such as for the construction of a freeway. Our attorneys can help to make sure you receive fair reimbursement for your land or fight an unjust seizure.
Whether you are dealing with a purchase agreement, rental control, or working out issues related to land use, hiring a Phoenix real estate attorneys from Schern Richardson Finter Decker can give your case the edge it needs. Call (480) 630-3864 today and see why we have earned our reputation for providing top-tier legal advocacy.